Spend 4 days along one of the world’s majestic rivers to discover the local lifestyle that still exists along the mighty Mekong stretching from Cambodia to Vietnam.Spend 4 days along one of the world’s majestic rivers to discover the local lifestyle that still exists along the mighty Mekong stretching from Cambodia to Vietnam.
Cruise: This tour offers you a romantic cruise on Mekong River to uncover a nostalgic, lively and colorful lives of Mekong River. Experience the landscape bordering the Mekong River during enjoyable boat trip. The beautiful boat made of natural tropical woods in traditional design offer you a high standard and comfortable accommodation.
Destinations: Phnom Penh | Koh Dek Chou | Chau Doc | Tra Su Cajuput Forest | Can Tho | Sai Gon
Day 1: Phnom Penh – Koh Dek Chou
- Check-in at boat –pier in Phnom Penh
- Welcome on board and depart for cruise on Mekong River
- Stop on Koh Dek Chou Island for two hours walk in village along river
- Overnight on boat
Day 2: Vietnamese border – Chau Doc
- Sail and cross border into Vietnam in the morning
- Arrive Chau Doc after lunch
- Disembark at Victoria Chau Doc hotel jetty
- Visit the market and Lady Chua Xu temple
- Visit a local market overlooking the confluence of three rivers
- Take a boat to Chau Giang district where a tiny mosque serves the local Cham community
- Learn about minority ethnic group, which once dominated coastal Vietnam from the 2nd to the 9th centuries, perhaps see their silk weaving at work in the village
Day 3: Chau Doc – Tra Su Cajuput forest – Can Tho
- Depart Chau Doc town for eco-tour in Tra Su Cajuput Forest and Bird Sanctuary
- Continue journey to Can Tho
Day 4: Can Tho – Sai Gon: life on water and floating market
- Leave bright and early to visit Cai Rang floating market in the Mekong Delta.
- Hop on a small boat and dart through the water in order to get close to all of the activity
- Transferred from Ninh Kieu harbor to Sai Gon
- Tour ends in the afternoon