There’s more to Cambodia than Angkor Wat and Phnom Penh! This tour will take you on an adventure that winds through every province as far as your interest and energy allow. It highlight sight and destinations far off the beaten track, many of which are still undiscovered by the typical tourist.
Destinations: Battambang | Siem Reap | Kampong Cham | Kratie | Phnom Penh | Kep | Ream National Park | Sihanoukville
Day 1: Bangkok – Arrival
- Arrive at any time
- Met and welcomed by our guide at the airport then transfer to your hotel
Day 2: Bangkok – Battambang
- Transfer from Bangkok to the border between Thailand and Cambodia
- Once in Cambodia, change vans and continue to Battambang
Day 3: Battambang – Siem Reap
- Embark boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake (great lake) or travel by road
- Arrive in Siem Reap mid-afternoon, the gateway to the majestic temples of Angkor and a charming little city
Day 4: Siem Reap – Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm
- Spend the morning to discover the countryside of Battambang, visit the temples, local industries as silk, rice paper, and the unique bamboo train. You also can join the cooking class to learn about Khmer cuisine’s typical recipes. Use the meals you and Khmer Cuisine cooked for lunch.
- Afternoon we transfer to Siem Reap – the Angkor Wat complex. Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 5: Siem Reap – Free
Day 6: Siem Reap – Kampong Cham
- This is the long day on the vehicle, passing many beautiful landscapes, villages and temples, we will arrive Kampong Cham in the middle of afternoon.
- We will visit the Bridge of Jayavarman VII, the old cobble stone bridge spanning 285ft (87m) that was designed and built during the reign of King Jayavarman in 12th century.
- We also visit the silk farm, rubber tree plantations by cycling then enjoy the local delicious dinner
- Overnight in Kampong Cham the third biggest city of Cambodia
Day 7: Kampong Cham – Kratie
- We travel to Kratie, the banks of the mighty Mekong River-the home of the rare Irrawaddy dolphins in the morning, it takes us about 3 hours to get there. Check in hotel
- Afternoon we take the boat trip to the massive Mekong with local boat and lucky we will spot an Irrawaddy freshwater dolphin breaking through the water’s surface. Enjoy your boat trip until the sunset goes down to the river.
- Overnight in Kratie
Day 8: Kratie – Phnom Penh
- After breakfast we will transfer to Phnom Penh, it takes us about 6 hours included some stopover scan the scenery on the way.
- Arrive Phnom Penh, check in hotel and relax, then we take cyclo tour around the city, discover the Asian busy streets, pass many colonial buildings as post office, Van’s restaurant… we also pass the Royal Palace and National Museum, you can choose visit one site before to go to the river café for resting.
- Free to discover the nightlife in Phnom Penh
Day 9: Phnom Penh – Kep
- Journey towards Kep
- Visit a pepper farm to learn the way these plantations operate, and process of the pepper industry
- Board a boat to a small island for a day on the beach
- Enjoy at your leisure
- Overnight in Kep
Day 11: Kep – Ream National Park – Sihanoukville
- Transfer by minivan to the charming riverside town of Kampot (duration 45 mins.) made famous by Parisian chefs for its exquisite pepper. From here, start today’s cycling to Ream National Park.
- The park was established in 1993 on a 210 km² area on the Gulf of Thailand that includes thick pristine jungle, mangrove forests and off-shore coral reefs. It's a nature lovers paradise with nearly 200 bird species, many kinds of monkeys and it is also the habitat of the pangolin. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant that offers stunning views of the gulf.
- After lunch, go on a short trek around the base of the mountain through the jungle to a nearby fishing village. Your guide keeps a watchful eye out for notable reptiles, birds and wildlife.
- At late afternoon you will be transfer to Sihanouk Ville to check in at Hotel
- Enjoy you dinner at local restaurant
- Overnight at Sihanouk Ville
Day 12: Sihanoukville – Ream National Park
Day 13: Sihanoukville – Phnom Penh
Day 14: Phnom Penh Depart