It is a prefect tropical getaway, filled with lovely beaches and facilities for swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving or just sunbathing. Boat trips are also available to many of the nearby islands. There are several hotels and local restaurants serving fresh, delicious seafood on the beach.
Day 1: Phnom Penh – Kep
- Drive towards Kampot
- Visit Kampong Trach along the way, to see the concealed caves in the limestone mountains, and their natural water wells.
- Focus on the Ang Ang Viel and Thmar Dos caves
- See the productive pepper plantations along the way
- Note the wonderful colonial French architecture
- Continue to the township of Kep
- Overnight at a hotel in Kep
Day 2: Kep – Kampot – Le Bokor – Sihanoukville
- Travel to Borkor, in a beautiful natural setting, 1075 metres above sea level
- Discover the old French colonial buildings abandoned, including a resort, casino, royal residence and Church
- Continue to the famous beach town of Sihanoukville
- Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure on this pristine beach
- Overnight at a hotel in Sihanoukville
Day 3: Sihanoukville – Phnom Penh
- Breakfast at hotel and you will be free at leisure until 12:00. Check-out from hotel and transfer to Phnom Penh.
- Tour ends